Tips On How To Make Your Paper Shine: A List Of MBA Thesis Topics
Your MBA thesis will present you with many new, unique challenges as you write it, but one of the biggest challenges you’ll face will come before you even begin working: finding a topic. In order to make sure your thesis shines, you’ll want to make sure you have a great topic. A great topic will have these three qualities: interesting, modern, and easy to research.
- You want to make sure your topic is interesting not only so that your reader doesn’t get bored by page ten, but also so that you don’t get bored while writing it! A thesis is a big project that takes a long time, so if you lose steam because your topic is boring, you’re not going to want to finish.
- You want to make your topic is current so that it doesn’t re-hash old ideas or rely on outdates modes of thinking. You should strive to say something new about the subject based on your research.
- You want to make sure your topic is easy to research so that you don’t run out of things to say. Your idea might be new and innovative, but if there’s not enough research out there to back it up you’ll have a hard time proving yourself. Look for a topic that already has a lot of research behind it to work with.
Here are some sample MBA thesis topics to help you get started:
- Marketing in the age of globalization: making a product appeal to different cultures
- Public schools and business: how to properly run a public school using good business strategy
- Employee loyalty: how to ensure your employees feel dedicated to the brand
- Diversity: crossing cultures and finding cooperation in a diverse workplace
- Social media: how to maximize Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media tools
- Grassroots corporations: how to relate corporate goals with homegrown ideals
- Business in the government: how the government can maximize efficiency using business strategies
- Advertising: how to capture a specific market, including children and baby boomers
- Corporate ethics: how to remain moral in an amoral business market
- Negative press: how to turn negative press into positive outcomes
- Remaining relevant: how older companies can rebrand themselves to meet the new market
- Charitable giving: how to use charities to your advantage in business
- Greening your business: how to make your business more environmentally friendly, and the benefits
- Accounting: how to maximize tax breaks and incentives
- Target audiences: how to find your target audience and tailor your marketing strategy to them